Reminder for developers

This is a reminder to all lead developers.  The 5.1 branch is limited to
the UI improvement work that Jeff has been doing and the galification of
Eeschema to fix the gtk3 issue.  All other new features should wait for
version 6.  I appreciate your enthusiasm but I do not want this policy
changed without discussion by the development team.  If you really are
itching to help out, please consider helping Tom with his galification
effort.  The sooner we get 5.1 out, the sooner we can start adding all
those new features to v6.  I realize that I have been busy and have not
been able to respond in as timely a manner as I would like but I have
been extremely busy at work.  If you are unsure about committing
something, please ask me and will respond as quickly as possible.

Cheers,

Wayne