Re: Need help with menus and dialog modifications

Hi David,

My suggestion:
Use the universal printf debug technique. In case of wx apps wxMessageBox()
works great.
Stick it everywhere you want to know if code path is executed or what a
variable value is, it's great way to understand why something doesn't work.
More advanced users will use gdb but it's quite tricky for event driven
apps which most of GUI applications are.