Re: 5.0.1 release

I would be careful with any library improvements during stable bug fix
releases, particularly for symbol and 3d model libraries which are
linked rather than embedded.  My preference would be to just use the
same libraries tagged for the 5.0.0 release to keep changes to user
designs to a minimum.  Users can always download the latest libraries if
they prefer the bleeding edge.