Re: Problem with our Cairo-only strategy

On 8/28/2018 2:03 PM, Jeff Young wrote:
> Got it:  OPENGL_ANTIALIASING_MODE::SUPERSAMPLING_X4.
>
> (We weren’t picking this up because it’s saved in the Pcbnew section.
>  We probably want to move it to Common.  There isn’t any reason you’d
> want a different setting for Pcbnew and Eeschema is there?)

I wouldn't think so.  I'm guessing it was saved in the pcbnew because
that was the only place it was being used.  Now that we are moving
eeschema to gal, the common section makes more sense although there may
be a reason to have separate settings that I haven't considered.