Re: [RFC] New pad primitive shape: Chamfered roundrectangle

JP,

This looks useful but please do not merge this until after 5.1 is
released.  I want to keep the file formats stable for the entire 5
series of releases.  Once we open the development branch for v6, then we
can start making file format changes.

Thanks,

Wayne