Re: Diff pair clearances

Agreed. Diff pairs should have an associated clearance rule to other
objects and it has nothing to do with the gap.

One place where the gap should be used is in manual tuning of the pair. If
I route a pair and end it on a component that necessarily has non-symmetric
pad fanout, I might want to move one of the diff pair tracks and not the
other. The gap is then the clearance used to the other track when
considering it for PnS.