Re: GAL branch

Hey Jeff,

On 9/21/2018 9:49 AM, Jeff Young wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> Do you have additional fixes that are not in your branch of my repo?
>
> If not, does it make sense for me to rebase it on master?  (It would have to become “truth” at that point, but you could clone back from it.)
>
> Cheers,
> Jeff.

>From the testing I've done, this seems ready for wider user testing.  I
think we ( and by we I mean you and Tom ;) ) should start preparing to
merge this into the development branch.  I'm guessing giving the
original starting branch that there are going to be some serious merge
conflicts to be resolved.  As soon as 5.0.1 tagged, I say we pull the
trigger on this and start working towards 5.1.  I know this doesn't
impact the dev branch but as soon as the gal changes get merged, fixing
bugs in both the stable 5 and dev branch are going to be significantly
more difficult.  If anyone has any objections to this proposal, now
would be the time.

Cheers,