Re: New version of net selector up

Hi Jeff,

net selector seems to no longer work on Windows and Linux.
When I try to drop it down it just flickers and folds back up.

Andrzej

W dniu 2018-09-21 o 21:43, Jeff Young pisze:
I just pushed a new version of the net selector combobox.  It’s a complete re-write using less wxStuff, and so hopefully won’t run into the same bugs.

It’s used in the Track Properties, Pad Properties and Global Edit Tracks and Vias dialogs; if you get a chance to try it out I’d love to hear what works and what doesn’t.

Cheers,
Jeff.