Re: Handling SEGZONEs

Seth,

I think this is due to an unhandled exception in the file loading code.
 If I open the board with a debug build of kicad, I get a warning about
the board being an old board file version and the board opens just fine.
 With release builds, I don't see the board file version warning and it
immediately crashes.

Cheers,

Wayne