Re: New version of net selector up

Le 27/09/2018 à 16:19, jp charras a écrit :
> Le 27/09/2018 à 12:58, Jeff Young a écrit :
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> Some wxWidgets facilities clearly aren’t working as advertised, so I’ve
>> removed them and simplified the code.
>>
>> I’ve put in some defensive code for the second issue, but I don’t know
>> if it will work or not.
>>
>> I’ve put in de-bouncing logic which I’m pretty sure will fix the third
>> issue.
>>
>> When you get a chance let me know if there’s any improvement.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Jeff.
>>

> Hi Jeff,
>
> Why scroll bars are disabled in m_netListBox?
> Most of time they are mandatory, not only when many nets are listed, but
> also in hierarchies that can create very long netnames.

Hi Jeff, again,

On wxWidgets 3.1.1, with scroll bars allowed in m_netListBox, the net
selector works fine.

However, on wxWidgets 3.0.4, the net selector dialog never receives the
wxIdleEvent notifications, and therefore does not close when the main
dialog (the caller) is closed.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS