Re: GAL branch

I've been testing this out today and it looks great and works perfectly for
me.

There are still some debug messages that are showing in my console when
running release.  But that's trivial.

Really guys, this is an amazing bit of work you've put together.  From my
end, I don't see show stoppers to merging to master.

Best-
Seth