Re: 5.0.1 Release Q

I've been out on business travel this week so I haven't been able to attend
to this at all.  This might not be a hard problem to fix, but sometimes it
takes a bit as it can be an issue in a dependency.

Between Seth and I this weekend I'm pretty sure we can get a good handle on
the problem, but solving it might take a few more days.

Adam