Re: 5.0.1 Release Q

I did switch to Mojave almost all of my machines.
My (own) old builds run without any problem on all of the Mojave machines.

I just tried the latest nightly and it also works for me.
Only thing I have is that it sometimes doesn’t work on first start (nothing happens) but if I try again.
But, that’s something that I always had with the official builds… don’t know what the issues is here (I guess something with the security settings).

More details on this?

Regards
Bernhard