Re: 5.0.1 Release Q

We still have some time because as of right now we still have one
outstanding critical bug report[1] which Seth is working on.  I'm
willing to push this off for another week to allow macos devs to come up
with a solution.  Are there any other concerns?

Cheers,

Wayne

[1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1794571