Re: New version of net selector up

Most of the GTK keyboard navigation is handled in the native control, so the current path was never going to work well.

So I’ve used everything I learned going down that rat hole and applied it to the original strategy (using a wxComboPopup instead of a wxDialog).

New code has been pushed.  As always, let me know how it fares on GTK and MSW.

Cheers,
Jeff.