Re: KiCad Conference?

I've been talking with some key players over the last month or so who
are trying to make this happen, but I was holding off saying anything on
the mailing list until everything was finalized.  It's still not a done
deal but it does look like it is going to happen.  As soon as I have the
date and venue, I will make an official announcement.  I really hope
this happens.  It will be fun to meet up with some of the US KiCad
developers and users who can't make it to FOSDEM.

Cheers,

Wayne