Re: Remind me why we have both filled polygons and non-copper zones

Zones and polygons behave a bit differently when it comes to rounded corners. For zones the minwidth setting controls the round radius, for polygons it is the line width. This means polygons with rounded corners are always larger than drawn by the radius size (half line width). But zones are exactly as drawn (except around corners where they are rounded)

Additionally: zones have more editing support. (At least in 5.0.0 there is no way to add corners to polygons after it is first created. I assume this will be added at a later stage)