Re: GAL branch

On 10/4/2018 1:11 PM, Seth Hillbrand wrote:
> Am Do., 4. Okt. 2018 um 09:58 Uhr schrieb Wayne Stambaugh
> <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:stambaughw@xxxxxxxxx>>:
>
>     Still waiting for the macos fix to tag 5.0.1.
>

> The 5.0.1 bug doesn't affect 5.1 as far as I can tell.

It's the delta I'm worried about.  This is a significant change of
non-UI code.  If we would have a critical eeschema bug in the 5.0 branch
between now and 5.0.1 release, it makes the probability of merge
conflicts just that much greater.  If the macos fix is going to drag on
too long, them maybe we could make the argument to merge it.  I figured
we would already have tagged 5.0.1 by now.  Are we having fun yet? ;)