Re: Cairo printing

On 10/07/2018 02:45 PM, jp charras wrote:
> Le 07/10/2018 à 19:25, Tomasz Wlostowski a écrit :
>>> When building Kicad (on W7 32 bits), I have this link error:
>>>
> <...>
>>
>> Hi JP,
>>
>> I saw a similar problem, it can be fixed by adding gdiplus library to
>> Windows link libraries in CMakeLists.txt
>>
>> Tom
>>

> Yes, it works.
> Thanks.

This makes me nervous.  The gdiplus library brings wxGraphicsContext
into play on windows.  Something from wxGraphicsContext is being pulled
into the kicad build which can be enabled by configuring builds with
-DUSE_WX_GRAPHICS_CONTEXT=ON.  I would have thought with cairo being
both the display and print context that gdiplus would not be required
for linking kicad.