Re: 5.0.1 status

On 10/08/2018 04:53 PM, Seth Hillbrand wrote:

> Am Mo., 8. Okt. 2018 um 07:16 Uhr schrieb Wayne Stambaugh
> <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:stambaughw@xxxxxxxxx>>:
>
>     I'm making a last call for any bug fixes that need to made to the 5.0
>     branch for the 5.0.1 release.  Please let me know if you have any
>     pending fixes before I tag 5.0.1.  I intend to tag this around 6PM EST
>     unless I hear otherwise.  How much time will our translators and
>     librarians need to tag 5.0.1?  Hopefully not too long so we can give our
>     packagers time to get release packages built.  I would like to make the
>     release announcement this coming weekend if at all possible.
>

> Great news!  I pulled a few small bug-fixes from the 5.1 branch this
> morning but I think that's the last of them (famous last words)
>
> -S

5.0.1 source has been tagged and I uploaded the source archive so as
soon all of the other repos are tagged for 5.0.1, we should be able to
fire up the package builders.  I intend to make the release announcement
over the weekend unless there is any last minute setbacks.  Thanks again
everyone for all of your hard work.

Cheers,