Re: 5.0.1 status

Hey Jeff,

You can push the big red GAL button (after rebasing of course) as soon
as you are ready.  Please don't don't merge any of the cairo printing
stuff just yet.  Once it's merged, please let everyone know on the
mailing list.  I will also make an announcement on the kicad forum when
I see your post.

Cheers,

Wayne