Re: Notice: GAL branch pushed to master

The old wxDC canvas is better on Retina displays, but I think someone pointed us in the right direction to fix it.  Something about how you set the parameters which control position-accuracy vs. anti-aliasing?

(The issue is that when zoomed out all the lines are two pixels wide because they don’t align *exactly* to any given pixel.)