Re: Net selector

ti 9. lokak. 2018 klo 17.05 Jeff Young (jeff@xxxxxxxxx) kirjoitti:

> I think you had the latest; the GAL branch should have been up-to-date as
> well.
>
> I’ve found a likely cause of the single-character-filter issue and pushed
> a “fix”.

It works with the latest master (808a7d94833f1a). The remaining issues are
focus and selection related. I think accepting the selected net from the
list is more important because when the user uses filtering (s)he already
uses the keyboard. Selecting and opening the combobox with keyboard is
probably rare, I don't know if anyone wants to use KiCad's dialogs (other
than text and numbers) with keyboard. After all ECAD must be used with a
pointer device anyways.

Eeli Kaikkonen