Re: Notice: GAL branch pushed to master

I'm not sure if this was reported earlier but I noticed 2 things:

1. Change cursor shape (alternatively View->Full Window Crosshair) does not
work. I tried with various anti aliasing settings.

2. Antialiasing settings behave differently. Without antialiasing some
lines are 2 pixels wide and some are 1 pixel:
[image: Screenshot from 2018-10-09 16-42-44.png]

With subpixel antialiasing lines vary in thickness depending on their
closeness to a junction dot or anything else really.

Oversampling looks ok-ish except nothing is sharp so I constantly try to
clean my glasses.

On wxDC no antialiasing was the best option visually.

Regards,
Andrew