Re: Net selector

I’ve been finding that saving the filter is unexpected, even when useful.  And unexpected is always bad, because it erodes one’s confidence in their user model.  So I think I’ll just remove it.

Anyone else (with current code) able to type a space into the filter?  The commits Eeli mentions use the same technique as the Label Properties dialog (although they don’t exclude ‘\’ as you may want to search on that).