Re: GAL canvas deadlock

I tried a bunch of different scenarios to see how reliant it was on a particular set of steps.

It reproduces (for me) whether you change the properties *from* PcbNew or Eeschema.
It reproduces whether you change the properties *on* PcbNew or Eeschema.

It does *not* reproduce when changing the grid style (dots/lines/crosses).
It *does* when changing the grid thickness or min grid spacing settings.

Cheers,
Jeff.