Re: 5.0.1 release status.

I'm fine with pushing the release back another week.  I would rather not
release 5.0.1 with this bug.  We have a lot of ex-Eagle users and
breaking Eagle import is not good.  I see one of two options here.
Retag 5.0.1 with the current changes or release 5.0.2 immediately.  I
don't know which is more work for our packagers so I am open to either
option.  Please let me know what works best for you and I will go with
that option.

Cheers,

Wayne