Re: Something odd with Eeschema GAL

That’s the same bug that was being triggered on OSX with grid settings (and originally resulted in a deadlock before I switched GAL to RAII context locking).

I spent a couple of days on it but came up blank (other than that I suspected it was a result of drawing into a wrongly-sized buffer, which your case would support).

Cheers,
Jeff.