Re: Edit text and graphic properties behavior

Hi Wayne,

Set to Layer Defaults should set the fields on the fab layer to the values in the “Other Layers” row.

Similarly, Set to Layer Defaults of footprint graphic items should set the silkscreen layer graphic items to the values in the “Silk Layers” row.

I’ll see if it’s working in a minute, but I’m in the middle of a build right now.

Cheers,
Jeff.