UTF-8 change please test on Windows/Mac

Hi All-

Our UTF-8 routines are mildly fragile and didn't play nicely with
higher-order unicode sequences [1] causing a segfault for anything larger
than 16-bits.

I've pushed a fix that changes how wchar_t* characters are assigned to the
UTF8 class.  This is a band-aid fix as it doesn't address the underlying
problems with utilizing wchar (this is compiler dependent) but it keeps us
from crashing and I don't think that our stroke font goes into the higher
levels.

That said, because this is compiler dependent, it would be very helpful to
get some additional testing under Windows in particular.  Please see if you
can correctly name nets with a few glyphs from [2].  Ones that are not in
our stroke table should display with '?' but remain correctly displayed in
the textbox when you edit the label again.  Ones in the stroke table should
display correctly in both.

Thanks!
Seth

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1798144