5.1

Now that the Eeschema gal code has been merged into the development
branch and things seem reasonably stable, we need to start thinking
about the 5.1 release.  I would like to merge Thomas' python 3 code and
Orson's cairo print code as soon as they are ready to go so we can get
some additional testing.  Hopefully this will happen within the next
week or so.  After about a month of bug fixing and polishing, I would
like to tag rc1 around the Thanksgiving holiday.  The goal is to get 5.1
released before FOSDEM 2019.  It will give me more good news to talk
about during my presentation.

Cheers,