Re: 5.1

Hi John,

The legacy canvas in the pcb tools and gerbview is slated for removal
during v6 development.  I image it will happen fairly quickly after 5.1
is released.  I also expect there to be great wailing and gnashing of
teeth once it's removed but keeping it around doesn't make sense.  We
will just have to suck it up, deal with the backlash, and fix any
lingering issues in the new tool framework and router as quickly as
possible.

Cheers,

Wayne