Re: UTF-8 change please test on Windows/Mac

Hi Seth,

So I *was* holding it wrong! Thanks for the fix. Sorry for noise in the thread!

That comment was only in the email for fun, the real string didn't have a comment in line. I'd normally avoid any macro in favour of something type safe, but in this case lack of typing was the point.

Cheers,

John

Cheers,

John