Re: Is snap-to-grid zoom-level dependant?

Le 20/10/2018 à 16:26, Jeff Young a écrit :
> Hi Wayne,
>
> I don’t really mind the fact that the steps are bigger.  The problem is when it move in the Y axis when I hit the left or right arrow key.  (Presumably it does this because the current position is in between two snap points on the Y axis at the current zoom level.  But it should never move on the wrong axis.)
>
> Cheers,
> Jeff.

I do not see that.
However I noticed the screen is not immediately refreshed when the
cursor is moved from keys.

So if you press the up arrow and then the left arrow, the cursor move
one step up , and it will move one step left only if a refresh happens,
like a new arrow key or a F3 zoom redraw.
So the cursor move is one arrow key behind the actual key displacement.

(There are also screen refresh issues in libedit when creating a new
graphic item or moving a graphic item)