Re: Is snap-to-grid zoom-level dependant?

Funny, I thought it's maddengly hard to keep things off grid if that's how
you need them to stay :D

Is there a shortcut button like SHIFT or CTRL or something that will
temporarily turn off snap to grid feature? To move things off grid, or at
least to like the smallest grid you've setup, ie from 100,100 to 149,100
instead of 148.76,101.1?