Re: RTree implementation

Am 2018-10-23 14:44, schrieb Wayne Stambaugh:

I attempted to test this and ran into a dead end. I was running into an
out of memory error attempting to load the pcbnew.kiface with a full
debug build so I had to build with -DBUILD_SMALL_DEBUG_FILES=ON to even
run pcbnew.  I followed your steps above and when I attempted to import
the video demo netlist, kicad crashed spectacularly.

Thanks Wayne! That's the fault I was concerned about. If you rebuild with -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS="-O2 -ffloat-store" and the same other options, does the crash resolve?

-S