Re: Escaping slashes in labels & netnames

Jeff,

I still have not had a chance to test this yet but I want to hold off
until v6.  It represents a significant change which would not have the
same behavior as the 5.0 branch.  I understand that the files will work
with the 5.0.x releases but strings the user sees will not be displayed
the same since 5.0 knows nothing about the new escaping semantics.  I
don't think it's a good idea to make this change in the middle of a
release series.

Cheers,

Wayne