Re: eeschema depends on libngspice.so instead of libngspice.so.0?

On Samstag, 27. Oktober 2018 00:12:21 CEST Carsten Schoenert wrote:
> As a potential step into the right direction it would be good if
> eeschema would search for libngspice.so.0 on Linux platforms. I can then
> add a manual dependency on the library package instead on the -dev
> package (which is gladly for ngspice rather small compared to other -dev
> packages).

See https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/electronics/kicad/0001-Use-fixed-version-for-libngspice.so.0.patch?expand=1 for a patch ...

Kind regards,

Stefan

--
Stefan Brüns  /  Bergstraße 21  /  52062 Aachen
home: +49 241 53809034     mobile: +49 151 50412019