GAL locking issue

BTW, I committed what I believe is a fix to some hard-to-reproduce GAL locking/mapping issues.

I think it turned out to be two different issues, both with early exits from lock/unlock or map/unmap blocks.  I’ve converted it all to RAII, and made the individual lock/unlock and begin/end calls private (which requires friend declarations, but I figure that’s better than the alternatives).

Anyway, if anyone sees anything suspicious that looks like it might be connected, let me know.

Cheers,
Jeff.

PS: the most reliable way to reproduce it was to type quickly into the filter box of the Choose Footprint or Choose Symbol dialog.  But it was still pretty random.