Re: eeschema depends on libngspice.so instead of libngspice.so.0?

Hi Wayne,

On 10/27/18 11:08 PM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
[snip]
> Me too.  This is why I had reservations about Stefan's patch.  It is a
> temporary fix at best.  As soon as the libngspice so version number
> changes, we will be in trouble.  Even worse when one disto is still
> using 0 and another distro uses 1.  Pulling in the correct library
> version at config/build time is the way to go.

I considered Stefan's patch is a step in the right direction. Until now,
we called for any libngspice.so, and that would be satisfied even if the
API changes in libngspice.so.1. Anyway, I agree it is a temporary fix.

Cheers,
Orson