Re: Dangling symbols and dragging

Jeff,

It's definitely different on 5.0.  When dragging a symbol, the pin
connections are marked as unconnected.  When dragging a symbol that is
part of a block that contains the wires connect to the pins of a
selected symbol, then the pins shown as connected.  In the dev branch
the symbol pins are always shown as unconnected block or no block.

Cheers,

Wayne