Re: eeschema depends on libngspice.so instead of libngspice.so.0?

Hello Orson,

Am 29.10.18 um 21:06 schrieb Maciej Suminski:
>> works for me with current HEAD from today within Debian testing.
>>
> I should have said it earlier: one of the goals is to make dh_shlibdeps
> happy, but I do not use Debian so I have no way of verifying it.

to check this I'd need to do a complete packaging with importing
tarballs etc.
For now I've "just" tested your patch against the current HEAD so the
build will work and also simulation task later if eeschema is opened.
dh_shlibdeps is going through the list of listed *.so.* files for a
binary and collecting the belonging packages.

If ldd on eeschema is showing libngspice.so.0 then also sh_shlibdeps
will add the package libngspice0. This is something I haven't tested
yesterday (due a lack of time).

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert