Re: Some of our symbols currently still have invisible power pins. We want to fix this but want to give you guys a chance for input first.

Hi, Rene.

Thanks for bringing this up. I've never liked hidden power pins. In my
opinion, the python philosophy applies here too: "Explicit is better than
implicit."

How many libraries will need this?
I'm asking because, if we went for option 3 (or 2), will we end up with a
lot of nearly identical duplicated libraries? That can be very confusing
for users and for maintaining the GitHub libraries (e.g. getting pull
requests for the old libraries instead of the new ones, etc.).
And at some point we would need to get rid of the old ones anyway not to
carry them forever, won't we?

I'm wondering whether we can for option 1 if we evaluate what the behaviour
would be regarding ERC, symbol rescue, etc.

Thanks,
Diego