Re: Some of our symbols currently still have invisible power pins. We want to fix this but want to give you guys a chance for input first.

Hi Rene-

Am 2018-11-06 16:41, schrieb Rene Pöschl:
Sadly we did not come around to fix all symbols before the v5 release.
We now seem to have a volunteer who would be prepared to fix these
symbols.

There is a catch though. Whatever we do to fix this it will break
designs that use the old symbols right now.

Do we need to do this during 5.1? Or can it simply be done in the v6 branch of the libraries?

If we need to do this during 5.1, I guess I'd prefer option 2 for right now as that is minimally disruptive.

-S