Re: Some of our symbols currently still have invisible power pins. We want to fix this but want to give you guys a chance for input first.

On 07/11/18 17:39, Kevin Cozens wrote:ons I was thinking that option 3 might be the best
How will not hiding pins affect IC's with multiple parts (e.g. a 7400)? Will
each part have the power and ground pins?

Like we did with the 4xxx series parts. There will be a further unit added that only holds the power pins. (Meaning the symbol will no longer be one where the units are interchangeable.)
Adding the power pins to every unit is confusing and error prone.