Re: Git ignore status of fp-info-cache files

Either would probably work, but as they’re caches there’s not much benefit in putting them in git and adding them to .gitignore is certainly easier.

I also have trouble with a bunch of the new QA directories.  Anyone else seeing that, or is it OSX-specific?