Re: Git ignore status of fp-info-cache files

Thanks, John.  I pushed your patch.

The trouble I’m seeing with the QA dirs is that they show up as untracked files.  I didn’t check them in because no one else was complaining, so I figured it was something specific to my machine (or to OSX).

Jeffs-MBP:kicad jeff$ git status
On branch master
Your branch is up to date with 'origin/master'.

Untracked files:
  (use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)

	eeschema/qa/qa_eagle_plugin
	qa/common/qa_common
	qa/geometry/
	qa/pcb_parse_input/qa_pcb_parse_input
	qa/pcb_test_window/test_window
	qa/polygon_generator/test_polygon_generator
	qa/polygon_triangulation/test_polygon_triangulation
	qa/shape_poly_set_refactor/qa_shape_poly_set_refactor

nothing added to commit but untracked files present (use "git add" to track)
Jeffs-MBP:kicad jeff$