Re: ideas to improve patch and CI integration

This has been discussed before so I'm not really interested in rehashing
the discussion.  You can search the mailing list archives if you are
interested.  There have been some discussions about moving the entire
project to a private gitlab host so moving to github doesn't really make
sense if this happens.

Cheers,

Wayne