Re: ideas to improve patch and CI integration

For the past months I have been doing some testing and trying Gilab CI in
an unofficial mirror of KiCad repo mirror located at
https://gitlab.com/kicad-mirror

My idea was to submit a patch to integrate the work done when it becomes
mature enough or when the final move to Gitlab is made. Maybe what already
has been done is of interest to you Jeff. I hope it helps.

Cheers,
Antón