Re: CERN Donation link?

Hi Seth,

I think the correct link is https://giving.web.cern.ch/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=6 <https://giving.web.cern.ch/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=6> it is linked from the 'Donate via CERN' button in the corner of http://kicad-pcb.org/ <http://kicad-pcb.org/>

Is that what you were looking for?

Cheers,
Piotr